We have a great team working at Stock ensuring we give the best customer service and the best quality of food and drinks at all times.
For any current job opportunities see below
We are looking for a passionate and talented Assistant Chef to join our small but perfectly formed team here at Stock at the Pavilion, Congleton Park. Reporting to the Head Chef you will work in partnership continuing to create fantastic food for our customers. We have been No1 on Trip Advisor for 2 years, so you will be expected to maintain our very high standards of taste, presentation and delivery.
You will help plan, prepare, present and serve meals – every dish is prepared from scratch using the best local ingredients to the highest standards.
We are looking for someone with knowledge and enthusiasm, who has a true passion for food, drink and people and can work under their own initiative.
You will also be able to cover for the Head Chef and run service when needed. Experience is essential in a professional kitchen environment as you will be expected to hit the ground running.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with a share of tips and an environment which is fun and where you will be able to develop your skills further.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to the highest standards
- Ensuring that kitchen operations meet established high standards of both food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- We are a small, close knit and dynamic operation requiring commitment and flexibility
- You must be available to work scheduled hours which will include evenings and weekends
- You will be a team player, passionate about producing the best and dedicated to offering first class service
- Strong time-management with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- You are enthusiastic and reliable
Job Type: Initially the role is part time 25-30 hours with scope for more hours with demands of the business.